Friday 21 August 2020

My mask

 

This is my mask off. I used a png image and pretty much trimed it but I used shapes of the thing you put on your ears so the mask doen't fall off But i hope you like my mask.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     ...bye everyone...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shivish. Great work on making your own mask! I really like how you also used shapes to create the ear hole. Your mask is very creative. Thank you for sharing your creative mask with us! Keep up the good posts!
    Blog you later!
    Alofa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shivish. Thank you for sharing your work with us. Excellent work on creating your own mask. I am sure that it must have taken some time for you trim the edges as you shape your mask. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora. I’m Mace in Room 8 from Owairaka District School. I think your mask is really cool and I would wear it when I am outside in public. Do you have an actual mask to wear? I have a read one and one that my mum made from an old t shirt. Check out my blog at Mace’s blog

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.